TURTLE-Y AWESOME! NEW PLATFORM-PUZZLE GAME TURTLEPOP IS HERE!
TurtlePop: Journey to Freedom is a platform puzzle game that introduces Bebo, Deephi, Slimmie, Smarts, Willis and Sparky the Turtle. Guide your turtles through a variety of fun and challenging game worlds in a bid to help rescue other turtles and lead them to freedom. Need help? You can always tap on ‘The Genie’, a friendly airborne support turtle that you can use to manipulate the game world and enhance the abilities of the turtles!
CAMPAIGN MODE – Free the turtles from a menagerie of over 100 stages across seven game worlds in single or two player co-op modes.
COLLECT TREASURES – Hunt for Sun-Coins, Moon-Pearls, secret treasure and hidden turtles.
BUILDING CARDS – Earn Treasure Chests to discover and level-up over 15 types of Building Cards to unlock more than 40 special items to enhance your powers and abilities.
MORE FUN WITH FRIENDS – Battle and play with friends in local multiplayer with 1-4 players in versus or co-op modes. Arena Battle Crown Thief and Arena Battle Lick’em Up modes pit players against one another in a classic Arena Battle tournament format where the aim is to wear the crown the longest or lick, color and free the most turtles to achieve victory. In Turtle Clash mode, battle your friends in split screen on over 75 stages that can be unlocked in Campaign mode.
TurtlePop: Journey to Freedom is exclusive and optimized for Nintendo Switch running at native 1080p 60 when docked and native 720p 60 in Tabletop or Handheld modes.
28 June 2018
1. Cooldown time on all items has been halved.
2. Feature added to expedite cooldown of items when deploy button is pressed repeatedly.
3. "Hold L + R To End" time reduced.
4. Food can now be deployed to turtle within range even if selected cell is occupied.
5. Turtle power-up duration increased to 15 seconds.
6. Non-player-controlled turtles will try to stay within visible area.
7. Speed easing has been added to forced scroll stages.
8. Zone overview camera path has been improved.
9. Arena time options for multiplayer mode changed to [ 2 min, 3 min, 5 min ].
10. Stage 1 - 10 Tea Tree Hill tuning (reduced difficulty).
11. Stage 81 - 85 Miner Niner tuning (increased difficulty).
12. Increased time limit for majority of the stages.
13. Various aesthetic improvements.
1. Fixed an issue with round tiles rotation.
2. Fixed issues related to the bomb effects.
3. Fixed an issue where pause menu was showing over loading screen.